Fuel pump relay

I recently bought a fuel pump relay on EBay to use as a backup. Supposed to work on a 560 but did not. The relay is labeled 002 545 16 05, 8 Zyl, 6000/min, KVS Kickdown. How can I
find out what this relay will fit?
That part number stamped on the relay tells me it does infact go into a 560, and it is a "fuel pump cut off relay" according to the parts database.
It is however, very old stock, since that is a very old part number. There it has been superceeded and there are now 2 different versions available for upto 1989 and then another version for thereafter.
|I recently bought a fuel pump relay on EBay to use as a backup. Supposed to | work on a 560 but did not. | The relay is labeled 002 545 16 05, 8 Zyl, 6000/min, KVS Kickdown. How can I | find out what this relay will fit? | |
Return that relay... as DOA... I am assuming you bought from ebay. You can buy them rebuilt from Beckmann Technologies in NC.