Go ahead: the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class.

Go ahead: the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class.
As in the preceding series, the new S-Class will introduce technical innovations which make the flagship Mercedes model an example for others to follow.
Pioneering safety features and exemplary comfort continue to be the outstanding attributes of the S-Class. The new saloon also sets standards in driving dynamics with its agile handling, while offering even more driving pleasure with new, more powerful engines. The new S-Class is replacing a model series which is the world No. 1 in the luxury class.
For more than five decades, the letter "S" in the model designation of Mercedes cars has signified a special aura, intelligent technology and the highest quality. The new S-Class not only continues this tradition, but lends a new meaning to it. It is a technological pacemaker with its pioneering innovations for more safety, comfort and practicality, and like its predecessors it will influence the automotive development of the future.
For further details at http://www.claridgesltd.com
Nice website but no SLR link?
.
..and Amir Mohabbat is certainly a talented liguist..what with the Persian/Mogul/Sanskrit languages and Japanese, but I can't, for the life of me, think in which country Erdu is spoken... Perhaps he means Urdu...
DAS
"greek_philosophizer" <greek snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Ahhh, nice to see you back Dori ... :-))
cheers, guenter
Your "message" is fluff and your referenced site only lists assorted used cars.
This news group is to provide owners information about M-B cars and help with car problems, it's not for car dealers to hawk their wares. You dealers, after all have websites, newspaper ads etc. to do that AND we all know that car dealers sell cars.
So how about moving the commerce elsewhere.