New S Class

Has anybody got any pictures of the New S Class

Reply to
steve

Search with google.com for

+mercedes +w221

Note: No real photographs of the undisguised car yet, such _photos_ are computer-generated photoshop work.

Juergen

steve wrote:

Reply to
Juergen .

No, but the dealership in Scottsdale, AZ/US claims they are pretty much the same as the '05s. I'll let you know in about a month, when my new S-500 comes in. Other than a few "options" now being "standard," all seems about the same as the '05s. Only time will tell.

Hunt

Reply to
Hunt

The all-new S-Class will be presented in fall this year - completely new model, W221 as opposed to W220 now.

Juergen

Reply to
Juergen .

Look:

Greatings from:

Udo Anfang

I think I like it. As I would expect, it has taken a lot of styling cues form the Maybach, especially from the rear. The front still has a very nice look, but with a sportier airdam as in the E and C classes. About the only lines I don't like are the flat/chunky/angular accents around the wheel well openings. This meshes with the styling of the new W164 ML and R-Class, and while I do like it on those truck-like vehicles, I am not very fond of it on a sedan. The panorama roof is a nice touch, as is the downward-sloped side crease, giving it a very sporty look (something the S-Class has not had in a long time, IMHO).

Reply to
Rodney T. Grill

Yeah it looks less Toyopta-like than other new MBs. Love the roof...

Reply to
Richard Sexton

Uh Oh, I can hear Mcbrue complaining it's too small already...

Reply to
Martin Joseph

That's not a car. It's a ladyshaver...

;-)

Reply to
Gunnar Langemark

It probably is the standard wheelbase version - we'll have to wait and see how the "V" version looks.

Reply to
Rodney T. Grill

Yes, it is the normal wheelbase version.

"Rodney T. Grill" wrote:

Reply to
Juergen .

"Udo Anfang" haute in die Tasten:

Hallo Udo,

weiß der Herr Lehmann, dass Du seine Bilder ins Netz stellst? Kann teuer werden.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper

Yes, it can be costly - but not for Igor Krawtschuk in the Ukraine, Kim Hoo in Taiwan or Han Ming in China when they put it on servers in their countries.

Juergen

Reply to
Juergen .

If you change the emblem on the grille, it looks very much like the new Acura RL. (Or, rather, the new Acura RL looks much like the 221.)

If you can stand the Flash animation:

John M. '94 E320

Reply to
John Mauel

Who is Herr Lehman ?

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Sorry, I see now that Herr Lehmann is the photog.

At least they left his copyright notice in place.

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Martin Joseph haute in die Tasten:

Mr. Lehmann is the most famous photographer of secret prototype cars in Germany. He provides most of the pictures you can see of cars yet to be launched. He also made the pic of this car. The original poster runs a website with a german TLD. His address and identity are easy to retrieve. So any lawyers who think that he has violated anybodys copyrights can scr*w him to hell. Obviously the original poster either has plenty of money or he is a fearless guy. Let's hope the best for him.

Frank (not a lawyer but frequently editing articles about legal issues in the internet)

Reply to
Frank Kemper