hello to everybody, looking for good groups/forums

Hi,
I have just got it for a week. Still can believe I own Mercedes-Benz. My sixth car (VW Beetle '68, Subaru Legacy '93, Ford Taurus '93, Subaru Impreza '02, Subaru Outback '02) is E320T 4Matic '00. I bought it of
course used, 90K miles, well maintained, first owner and spend less then $10G.
As with my other cars and the bike I am looking for related USENET groups and good on-line forums. This is what I found so far:
1)USENET     -alt.auto.mercedes     -alt.autos.mercedes
2)forums:
    -http://mercedesshop.com /     -http://www.mercedesforum.com /     -http://mbworld.org
not sure which USENET group got more traffic or is alive at all, I am xposting for now. Also which forum would be most useful for someone who want o find solid source of information.
Any recommendations?
Best regards, Andy
alf wrote:

Best group of folks is at:
http://mercedesshop.com /
in my opinion
This group was a lot better until about a month ago when petty children started insulting each other more than talking about Mercedes. An occasional argument is acceptable, but taking over the forum that many others use so that one can insult a few people is pretty inconsiderate. So I've started looking for info elsewhere. Rather unfortunate in my opinion. There is still plenty of archived information on here though.
For now I'd agree with newsreader.
Have a good day
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

thx for all the info. both groups indeed look dead. expected hundreds messages with congrats for joining MB after being die hard Subaru fan :-) will sign up for forums.
but as last chance, I have a specific question about laying down a cable in the dash for GPS in my E320. I will post here anyways.
cheers, Andy
I think that the people who frequent this group are still here. So the help is available, but it is just not as attractive a place to go browse on a daily basis. I'd still post yoru question. It can't hurt.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Thx for encouraging me. I posted it. no answers :-)
Cheers, A