Hello All! Good to see RAMFM still here!

Hello all. Just stopping by after quite a long time, see who was still here!

After 20 years of owning my 1990 Mustang since new, I am happy to report she's still on the road and running well! Still have my 2000 z28 as well, inspired by all the LS1 posts NoOp Patrick posted back in the late 1990's!

I see that NoOp is around, Windsor Fox as well! Miss the days when Bill S was around, Troy and Nathan fighting over something or other!

So after 20 years, I am beginning to restore the car I bought as new. Just added new fog light lenses as I was missing the glass on one...not OEM thought. That kind of sucked, but they were only 19 bucks and look so much better than what I had on there. I am thinking of changing the headlamps and side markers as well.

Also, just installed a new alternator. The brand new one ford installed way back in the 1990's when under warranty finally gave up the ghost. Served me well for the last 15+ years. New battery/new alternator and new fog lights latest additions. Attacking some rust spots now that are related to a repair from 1994.

Next up, I am looking to replace the flip up roof gaskets/ weatherstripping (both glass and car portions), driver door weather striping and maybe finally getting the a/c working once again. But still a blast to drive, and those dynomax mufflers I installed ver a decade ago still sound great!

Hope all is well with everyone!

Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy

Always a pleasure to have people drop back in.

Reply to
D E Willson

Jimmy,

Sorry it took me so long to respond/say hello. Good to see you back!

Yes, the old group is/seems to be down to just some remaining stranglers. Do miss the old days of barely being able to keep up with all the traffic/postings.

I no longer own a Fox body. I had a good 24 year run with those [two] cars -- '87 LX 5.0 and '93 Cobra through. Now I have an '11 GT. You could probably guess how I ordered it -- colors and options.

As for your Mustang, yes, replace all the lights/lenses. It will really renew the look of the car.

How's the Z/28 doing? Got any performance numbers to share?

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84