Help!!! Headlight wiper how do i get it off?????

140 car trying to replace headlight have ran into a problem. I cannot figure out how to get the wiper arm off. It has to get off so that I can remove the lower piece of plastic to get to
Hi, just did this job at the weekend. The washer water for the light wiper runs through the centre of the spindle shaft and forms a seal by tightly clicking into the black cover piece at base of wiper blade so it can be difficult to snap off again. Plastic painted trim underneath is quite flexible so hard to lever against anything(dont use the light glass). Grit your teeth and try to hinge cover forward by pulling on round end of cover with finger tips. Once it hinges up a nut is underneath (10 mm)remove and wiper arm is splined onto tapered shaft-a spray of releasing fluid shold help or wag it side to side to release. GOOD LUCK!

Use a pair of pliers to gently wiggle the collar off the threaded wiper motor shaft. Spray with some penetrating oil first. P.