how do I get the winders off (306)

Hi My front windows are stuff to turn, so the other day I thought I'd have a look - but I can't get the window winders off any ideas?? Peugeot 306 (L reg)(5 door) Bill

Reply to
Bill

They usually just pop off with a bit of elbow grease, the handle snaps onto the end of a splined rod which works the mechanism. (no screws AFAIK, but dont quote me on it)

- Andy

Reply to
stealthf0x

Theoretically, they are an interference fit. Just pull! However, you need a screwdriver behind the handle and lever it off. Put a flat peice of metal under the point of the screwdriver to prevent damage to the trim.

Reply to
nigel

Reply to
SimonDS

I looked for a circlip none to be found

Bill

Reply to
Bill

That's because there is none. Lever off.

Reply to
nigel