Help on 380sl

Help! I have water leaks under the dash in my 380sl. I have taken the fresh air covers off and noticed the gaskets are rotten. Also was told there is a
drain tube coming from this area but I can't locate it. Any help would be appreciated. Jim
Those drain tube can be located from underneath the car... above the tranny... maybe you see slits or you see tube.