Help, Water Leaks

I have a 93 300zx that I just bought a couple of months ago. My problem is that water is leaking into the passenger side when I make a left turn because my car tilts. Thats what I think. It leaks when I have my ac turned on for a while and when I take a turn. Can anyone help?

Reply to
JV

Sounds like your evaporator drain is clogged.

Reply to
JimV

You could hear a pin drop when the almighty "JV" addressed his adoring fans with these immortal words:

your a/c evaporator drain hose is clogged. Either look for it near the passenger side firewall or take it to any basic service station and they can unclog and drain it for you. No biggie.

Reply to
kegler

This happens to my '93 Pathfinder every year without fail. I have the service guys unclog it when I'm there. They usually do it 'free'. Keith

Reply to
_+arroo