380SL throttle linkage

Any idea where I can get a picture or print of the throttle linkage on a 1984 380sl. There is a ball socket mounted on the fire wall with a spring loaded shaft that goes to a bracket on the engine - there is something missing from this bracket and nothing to hold the shaft into the ball socket on the fire wall -?? any one that sells parts that could fax me a print of this assy so i can pick and choose the parts needed? or just go to a MB dealer and ask to see the parts slide??

Reply to
hal

Look at dealer's parts slide.

Reply to