How to Replace Motor Mounts for 1983 300D?

Has anyone ever replaced the motor mounts in a 1983 300D? I have a 2-ton jack to jack up the engine, but I can't seem to access the bolts to loosen and remove the mounts.
Any suggestions?
I believe the bolts are accessed from the wheel wells. Note that the mounts themselves may be LEFT and RIGHT and so should not be confused as the engine's torque is directional as well.
permission.

If it's the same as an '82 300CD, put car on stands.
Support engine & tranny w/ stands so mounts carry no weight.

grips. From top, remove two 10mm bolts holding bracket & out it comes shock & bracket.
Pull out the rectangular,ass-pain, sheet metal motor mount bolt-hider.
You'll see two allen bolts holding the motor mount.
Outside one is easy. Inside one requires contortionist.
I haven't done the passenger side yet.
Godspeed.