motor mounts

I am needing new motor mounts for a 93 LX coupe w/2.3 and auto. Autozone lists the left only. Ford has 'em listed at about 120.00 each. Does anyone have an alternate source.... I can find all sorts of 5.0 mounts, 2.3's seem to be scarce.

Thanks, Gerry

Reply to
Gerry Pierce

That sounds like something "Tim aka musttanguy" could help you with. Lots of people here in RAMFM have ordered hard-to-find parts from him, myself included.

You can find his e-mail address on his website:

Garth Almgren