Motor Mounts

Check out the Brown Dog motor mounts and brackets

gazelle

You are posting commercial spam in violation of this group's Charter.

Spam all the rest of the groups as you please, but this one has an active Charter located here:

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Ebay for one will close you down if enough folks lay complaints.

Mike

gazelle wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

What a quandary. Commercial post definitely, so it is a charter violation, yet, possibly an answer to one of my problems. The 1" lift M.O.R.E. motor mounts I bought for the YJ won't clear the stock castings on the 4.0. Does anyone else make this type of motor mounts for the engine side of things.

Reply to
jeff

The key is to third party post so that it becomes a "question" instead of a plug. Ya gotta be sneeky.

Now if they made an OM617===>TJ,YJ kit they'd really have something!

Reply to
Bret Ludwig

Ain't no question there, just plain spam. He is posting it on other groups too.

I will pointedly boycott spammers. 'Anyone' else must have a better product or they wouldn't need to use sleaze to try and sell their crap.

Mike

Bret Ludwig wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Mike Romain did pass the time by typing:

Most of the stuff on that page I've seen before under other names and made by other manufactures. Looks like a resale site.

Reply to
DougW

Agreed Mike. Hard/Fast rule: Never buy from spammers. Now back to my question: Who else makes the motor side mounts? The web on the passenger side motor mount casting does not have enough clearance and will not work with the M.O.R.E. 1" lift motor mount.

Reply to
jeff

Reply to
Mike Romain