Kelley Blue Book value for 1977 300D?

Can anyone tell me where I might find the Kelley Blue Book value (private party sale) for a 1977 300D - 4D sedan? (I noticed that the online KBB version only goes back 20 years.)
Or if you can look it up for me... 187,000 miles zip code: 75080 equipment: a/c, power steering, power windows, am/fm stereo, sliding sun roof condition: fair
Thanks.
You might be able to use NADA instead (www.nada.com). They go back further on-line. Your vehicle appears to be worth between $2,700 and $5,700 USD with the average retail price being $5,100.

Woops - typo. The average retail is $4,100 rather than $5,100 per NADA.

A bigger woops. No book tells you what a PARTICULAR car is worth. NADA values are prices reported by new car dealers. Can you imagine the condition of 1977 300D's that were sold in the past year by NEW CAR DEALERS?
A 1977 300D may be worth practically nothing (and many of those still running are worth only a few hundred) and perhaps the best one in the world is worth $5,000. My point is, the books aren;t going to tell you what a particular one is worth. That depends on (real, documented) miles, condition above all, and the particular circumstances of the sale.
On 3 Apr 2004 16:40:57 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (msheepers) wrote:

reason. Seems the going rate for them with near that mileage on Auto-Trader is around $1500.
'77 was the first year of the popular 123 model. This car has a non-turbo diesel - adequate power but nothing special.
Fair condition with 187K miles: fair value is about $1,000, IMHO.