Finding kelly blue book value for '99 mustang 35th anniversary?

How can I search kelly blue book to see the value of a 35th anniversary '99 Mustang ? KBB doesn't have an option where I can choose this model car. The car's red, it's a coupe, and it's being sold for $7,000 , and the guy specifically says "Mustang 35th anniversary:".

Thanks for the info.

Reply to
JIm

all 99 cars have the 35 anny badges. they just made so many 35 anny packages for gt`s only. chrome wheels hood scoop and black honeycomb tail panels and a black hood decal. and at $7000.00 it must be a v6 car. if its not a gt or a gt with the above stuff on the car it`s just a 99 v6 car. mp

99 chrome yellow gt
Reply to
Michael price

Have you tried doing a search on

?

They have a section that allows you to appraise used cars.

* I am not sure if they do an adjustment for an anniversarry edition car or not. But worth a shot.

JC

Reply to
JC

Goto a dealer and start spouting Kelly BB you are either going make him laugh at you, or you're going to piss him off. Dealers use NADA book value. Period.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Makes sense dealers insist on NADA, they overvalue cars by a few thousand dollars! Insist on paying less then the nada value or walk away, it is your money, afterall! Getting a good deal sometimes means you have to walk away, and refuse a dealer's offer, and wait for them to come crawling back.

Fred

Reply to
fclaugus

As I understand it all 99's were 35th anniversary

Reply to
OdieBob