Laugh of the day

http://www.gmmodernmuscle.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t '79&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
enjoy :)

it wont work on a MB...
=)
Dr_Chino wrote:

Works great in combination with DOI (Direct Oxygen Injection).
Ximinez

Until the engine melts. If the same air is recirculated over and over, with no exit, but more gasses are introduced in the form of the oxygen being injected, you have a constantly increasing volume of gasses that are getting hotter and hotter. I wonder if it could melt even a ceramic engine?
I could almost see this working if he were to limit the amount of exhaust gas that was recirculating into the engine... Oh wait a minute... That sounds familiar. EGR. hmm... In all fairness I realize that this is totally different from EGR, but I still make the assertion that plumbing all of your exhaust back into an engine will never work. Even if you want to cram a little oxygen in there to sustain ignition.
A new take on the old EGR valve!
I'd love to see it idle for a half hour, if it lives that long.
LOL
RK

Karl wrote:

http://www.gmmodernmuscle.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t '79&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Hahaha brilliant :) I wonder why engineers didnt come up with this elegant solution before :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_Exhaust_Injection