LOL laugh of the day !

http://www.gmmodernmuscle.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t '79&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
enjoy :)

It is on the internet so it must be true!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_Exhaust_Injection

http://www.gmmodernmuscle.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t '79&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Karl, 'tis no longer on the Internet... check the Wiki deletion log: 16:05, 15 November 2007 ^demon (Talk | contribs) deleted "Direct Exhaust Injection" (Speedy deleted per (CSD G1), was patent nonsense: an unsalvageably incoherent page with no meaningful content.)
Jim http://vwfilms.net /

VWFilms wrote:

It is in the VW world the equivalent of hooking the fanhouse outlets to the carb via a T-junction..!
Although the former V8 job was a joke, a whole shiteload of people thought they reinvented the wheel by hooking the fanhouse outlets to the Vw carb. Supercharged was the term..
I have read/followed the VW'dub scene since early 80'ts, and you would be surprised. Not so much in magazines, but online.... Good for a laugh though.(Someone like Bugpack or their likes actually sold a T junction with a 50mm throat bolting on to the carb).
What is really sad these days is the fact Usenet is decaying really fast.. I am following a Norwegian Mac group, a very bright and clever bunch, I see it as a last frontier. No one else gives a flying shit anymore..
I'm back from the pub, being single(which I am quite fond of) I always enjoy reading the Usenet groups(shittie plurals), however it is not that many left.
R.a.m.v.a was the first group I found useful. Not much going on except Mario Flame Wars these days. Jan is married and have moved stateside. John what's his name is long gone, I do miss his detailed writeups. Mr.Hoover is fed-up and hardly ever posting.
I read this Alt.Motorcycle.Sportbike group, I sincerely think it is one post a week relating to the actual bikes. The rest is all about who can piss the furthest up the other guys tree.
A bit pathetic, my dick is longer than yours etc.
Especially when all interviewed females states they prefer thick dick compared to a long dick! Oh, I am laughing my pants of now..
Being Scandinavian/European has it's good sides.
Right now I am sitting here listening via iTunes to netradio named Philosomatika. Hardcore Goa Trance, if you think you are to old, think again an give it a try!
It is the only music which can get you in a certain "mood" without the you guess what. It needs to be said I have a "slightly" better than average sound system hooked to my Mac, does not take much though. I am more than willing to share if you are into good tunes for very little money spent.
Farewell and Bon Voyage.
"Van Der Berg"
People are so calous to new ideas...he may be on to something. This could spread to other fields...medical for instance...just think of a world with no toilets...L.O.L.

yeah...that's why i only read about one out of ten posts there....it's not a bad group if you'd like to argue politics instead of reading about motorcycles...