Leather care

Who makes the best leather conditioner/restorer?
Thanks

Leatherique. No contest!
http://www.leatherique.com /
Best results come from a bit of effort with it, but it gives great results. Al Bolton 1990 500SE

Yep, again..
Leatherique is the best for cleaning, reconditioning, and even restoring/ recoloring cracked/worn leather.

Where's the best place to get this stuff?

only one place I know of...
www.leatherique.com

Is this for real leather (hide) or vinyl?
TIA
RF

Leatherique is for leather... if you need to clean vinyl, then use their Pristine Clean only... otherwise, leather needs both rejuvenating oil and Pristine Clean.
Thanks Tiger.
You're a huge benefit to this NGroup :-)
My 20 yo 240D has the vinyl seats and one has a small crack of about 1/2" long in the rightmost panel of the part I sit on. I'm wondering how that could be repaired. Wish I had maintained it better. Along the left and right edges of the driver seat the vinyl is noticeably stiffer than on the other seats. That's probably why it cracked.
TIA
RF

My past experience with vinyl material is that it can be welded - try a reupholster shop, not necessarily automotive.
Joe

Thanks Joe.
I'll look into that.
Enjoy the weekend :-)