Leather Care

Does anyone have a recommendation for the maintaining a Passat leather interior? I've seen wipes, cleaners, conditioners, . from Armorall, Lexol, Magic and Meguiars. What works?

Reply to
tru

Leather conditioners work the best from the experience of my parents. My dad treats his Volvo once ever year or so to conditioner, about the same time as we do it to our couch and chairs in the house.

Reply to
Rob Guenther

I've used Meguiars Leather Cleaner and Conditioner on leather in other cars with very good results.

Reply to
ssbg

I have used Lexol (the cleaner and then the conditioner). We have used it for years on saddles and they stay in great shape. The best thing to do is to stay out of the sun as much as possible.

Reply to
Rich Dowdell

Coach leather cleaner and leather treatment (2 different things)- both work great. You can get them at the Coach store. The cleaner is amazing at getting stains out (especially dirty dog prints off beige leather seats).

Reply to
Dadbar

Lexol it the best. They started out making products for saddles and other leather goods before they got into autos so they know their leather.

Reply to
sehaare