Maintenance on CLK320

Hello, Looking for a source of info. I am getting ready to buy the Mercedes CLK320 Convertible and want to find out what major maintenance to expect at what mileage points. The one I am looking seriously at is
a 2000 w/ 75k miles. Do I have a major service point coming up? or should one have been done? and where can I look up those service points. Preferably free on the web.
If I am not being clear. On my Acura, I had to do the timing belt at 80k and another biggie at 100k
Thanks,
go to edmunds.com and look for your specific year and model. if you hunt around, you should find a listing of service intervals and specifications of when jobs need to be undertaken.
sherm

Sherman Kaplan wrote:

Try the following URL:
http://www.edmunds.com/maintenance/MaintenanceServlet
I needed the maintenance schedule for my SLK230 and made the mistake of asking the MB dealer for details. I ended up paying $3.00 for a Service Booklet and had to wait a week to get it by snail mail. Next time I need info I'll go directly to edmunds!
Hernando