Check Engine Light - Source Of Info??

I am in the process of cleaning up my brother's '89 240 DL to sell for him. I have it all cleaned up, repaired a few little things, and ready to sell. Yesterday morning the Check Engine Light came on. A parts place employee read the code for me, and according to their manual it's a Mass Air Meter Code 1-2-1.

Anyone know of a site on the Web that has instructions on how to read/reset error codes, information on what the various codes represent, and possibly other testing/troubleshooting instructions for the various sensors?

Thank you.

Louis--

********************************************* Remove the two fish in address to respond
Reply to
Louis Bybee

Mike F

Thank you. Exactly what I was looking for!