manufacturer of MB tail lights

Hi!
Who is the standard tail light manufacturer of mercedes besides BOSCH and/ or Hella
i.e. logo is an "Si" in a circle
Thanks for any help
Alex

Is'n that just a appoval mark.
-- Out there, Somewhere

thanks...well...i dont think so...
i have a hella tail light...that said hella...and no circle i have a different tail light...with Si instead of hella
have the si on my w201 and on my w114 but have seen a w114 with no Si and just hella on it
i tried guessing...like "Siger" or "Sieger" but no luck

How about Siemens?? Dave HD
> > > Hi! > > > > > > Who is the standard tail light manufacturer of mercedes besides BOSCH > and/ > > > or Hella > > > > > > i.e. logo is an "Si" in a circle > > > > > > > > > Is'n that just a appoval mark. > > > > -- > > Out there, Somewhere > > > > > > > Thanks for any help > > > > > > Alex > > > > > > > > > > > >
negative. they dont make MB taillights and have a different logo
thanks

The model and year might be helpful