manufacturer of MB tail lights

Hi!

Who is the standard tail light manufacturer of mercedes besides BOSCH and/ or Hella

i.e. logo is an "Si" in a circle

Thanks for any help

Alex

Reply to
Alex Hemmerich

"Alex Hemmerich" schreef in bericht news:bv0g0o$sjt$ snipped-for-privacy@nets3.rz.RWTH-Aachen.DE...

Is'n that just a appoval mark.

-- Out there, Somewhere

Reply to
Captain Caveman

thanks...well...i dont think so...

i have a hella tail light...that said hella...and no circle i have a different tail light...with Si instead of hella

have the si on my w201 and on my w114 but have seen a w114 with no Si and just hella on it

i tried guessing...like "Siger" or "Sieger" but no luck

"Captain Caveman" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4013dab0$0$41754$ snipped-for-privacy@dreader2.news.tiscali.nl...

Reply to
Alex Hemmerich

How about Siemens?? Dave HD

Reply to
Dave HD

negative. they dont make MB taillights and have a different logo

thanks

"Dave HD" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@wideopenwest.com...

Reply to
Alex Hemmerich