? Value of NOS Avanti tail lights?

I have a pair of NOS Avanti tail lights (complete with lens, gaskets, bulbs). I have been reluctant to sell them, but a friend of Don Simmons learned that I have them and wants them real bad. What are they? Any ideas? Thanks, Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

This should say "what are they WORTH?". Sorry, my fingers are slower than my brain, but neither is very fast. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Start at 1K and work down

Reply to
Ron Butts

I bet Jon or Mike Myers have the right answer.

Reply to
oldcarfart

Reply to
John Poulos

Paul, Listen carefully, go for the $500.00 as you are thinking US dollars and they are computing Canadian currency! This way you will at least get $375.00!!

Reply to
oldcarfart

Paul,

Put them puppies on Ebay, start the bidding at $400.00, sit back and let everyone set the price for you. Also, give everyone the chance to have them.

Reply to
JAMES MARKHAM