Mercedes 300SD Block

First the sad story, I let my girlfriend use my primo(100,113 Miles)1983 300SD. Later I had a call that the Mercedes was broke down. So at this point
I know I need a Block and 1 Rod. HELP!
Dr. James Freeman P.h.d. A.E., P.h.d. E.E., P.h.d. M.E., P.h.d. S.E. P.h.d. C.E.
I got a buddy who got an 86 300SDL... Got good engine but need turbo which you can take off yours. He is located in Northern NJ. You can have the whole car for the price of the engine. The engine had timing chain replaced and car gets 24MPG. Car got I think a little over 300,000 miles.
Body is nice, but got rust spots in lots of places... not holes. Trunk lid has rust. I just need to put the car interior back together. Interior black leather is awesome shape. Black exterior.
He bought a 87 and transfer things he need in his newer car. I think the newer car got like 250,000 miles but body in much better condition.

Wrong block, he needs an iron 5 cyl not an iron/aluminum 6 cyl. *I* culd use that interior though. Can you send me email please Tiger?
richard onserver ndc perd vrx dit net.
Oh Right! Yes, I forgot!
I have one, I took it out of service as it was leaking oil and I needed to replace the transmission anyway. It is out of the car and sitting in the back of my pickup.
I am about 50 miles north of Sacramento CA if you are interested.
--

Roger Shoaf

You should post her name and picture in case you aren't any longer going out with her she doesn't wreck one of our cars. There is a limit to recycling.
http://car-part.com for a block. Buy a new OE rod.