mercedes 400se 1992,missfiring

i had major tune up ,but still had the missfiring, which start when the car heat up or after driving for more the 20 minutes. which make the driver vibrate,can any one help

When is the last time you had the engine mounts replaced?
why do i need to change the engine mount,how much it cost
V8 have some inherent shaking... motor mounts dampens those minor shaking. If motor mounts are bad, engine feels like misfiring.
Depends on who installs them for you... shouldn't be too much overall.
I had this problem where I complained about excessive shaking... turns out to be motor mounts. Once done, smooth as silk again.
why i need to change the engine mount, how much it cost
Where do you live?
In Los Angeles, the hourly rate is around $150 hour.

but I guess if there is a clueless captive market.... :-)
cheers, guenter