Mercedes Chrome Wheels on Ebay - NOW

Check out my Mercedes Chrome Wheels on Ebay this week..... only two sets left...... Factory New

what is the part numbers to these so called "factory wheels" ???
Brett.......

For those of you who do not know the English language.... Mercedes' means that the wheels are actually from Mercedes..... whereas Mercedes (no apostrophe) does not indicate that they belong to or are made by Mercedes..... so for all you tire changers out there who are complaining about my ad.... go take an english 101 course at your local state college.....

I think you are missing the point these people don't want your spam here, they are into only real Mercedes parts not cheap crap sold on eBay.

sets
Hey, Don... are you trying to sell to us english challanged folks or are you getting off on impressing you potential customers with your put down ??