300C Chrome Wheels

I and many others have experienced a problem with the chrome wheels on the

300C - the wheels are all pitting and the finish is peeling. I've learned that the chrome finish is actually a plastic chrome finish. Chrysler is replacing the wheels and supposedly have remedied the defect.
Reply to
Peter A. Stavrakoglou

Yep - they did the same thing on the last couple of years on the 300M's:

Bill Putney

No problems for me on the '02M.

Too bad those highly recommended Dattas for my Expy peel like crap. What a waste of money.

Reply to
NJ Vike

What model years are affected? Are other Chrysler chrome wheels affected?

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez