mercedes nokia 6210 needed

Anybody got one for sale? The new Nokia phones don't work with the wrteched Mercedes Comand system.

Yes they do, you just need a new phone control unit and cradle.
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk

wrteched
Yes and a whole load more money thrown at a totally useless car (in my case).
Over four hundred effing quid in the UK.... :-(
Still, can't you get a phone from Carphone Warehouse or your phone supplier? Or maybe they can suggest from where older models are available?
Or try Nokia: Finland HQ, tel. +358 7180-4586 UK HQ/call centre for general help, tel. 08700-555777 Club Nokia UK, tel. 01480-410616
DAS --
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:54:00 +0100, "Dori Schmetterling"
Blimey! Sure I've got some cradles and control units kicking about, must dig em out and flog em ;-)
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk
...but the price does include fitting. For info, the price in Germany is about GBP 250. This substantial difference I find even more irritating. German workers have Europe's (world's?) highest hourly wages and the package price is so much lower than here. Grrr.
DAS --
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:00:45 +0100, "Dori Schmetterling"
Ah well, given UK dealer labour rates that probably means the parts are worth about 2.50 + vat, maybe I'm not sitting on a gold mine after all :-(