A4 Nokia phone

Hi, can anyone tell me where to find the Audi Nokia control module in an A4

02 Avant 1.8T I'm trying to connect my siemens s55 phone to the handsfree already installed, instead of the Nokia 6091 present now. I don't want to change the sim card each time I will use the carphone.

Any information, links or schematics on the Audi handsfree interface will be appreciated.

Magne B

Reply to
Magne B.

Theres some info on

Have a search you may find what your looking for.

Hope this helps

Richard

Reply to
Richard Goulding

Thanks for quick reply. I've already checked out audiworld.com, but it seems there is a difference between the '00 model described there and mine '02. I need to find the control module in my car. Once it found, I believe I can do it like they did it on audiworld. I could start to tear down covers otherwise.

Magne B

"Richard Goulding" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@karoo.co.uk...

Reply to
Magne B.

On 16 Jul 2004 12:10:37 +0200, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.no a.k.a. Magne B. posted message on the alt.autos.audi:

If you are satisfied with currently installed phone, you do not need to switch sim cards because most of gsm operators have something they call twin card service. Get yourself second sim card from your gsm operator without extra charge. You'll have one number, one bill but two phones (active only one at a time).

Reply to
Ivica Vukic