Mercedes s 350d 96a -96

How much does it run per liter of diesel?

It is a turbo diesel.

It is as easy to repair relatively as a 190 (W201)?

Regards Niels

Reply to
Niels Ulrik

What would you say... this or the other:

S 350 Turbo Diesel

swedish kroneror

E 270 CDI

swedisk kroneror

same as above but E 320 CDI

186.000 swedish kroner

I strongly like the E270 for economy but the S350 seems an awsome car.

Reply to
Niels Ulrik

Does this mean there is something wrong with the chainsaw mobile?

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Dearest no, engine runs better now than ever since I got - no more ratles and responds very good.

No, I am moving to Sweden and cars are cheaper and I am selling my 190D here in my birth country. As you can see here is my 190D 2.5D:

I also had a look at this which is in Sweden:
Cars are less than half the price in Sweden and I have bought a house in the region Halland.

So, all is fine and chainsaw oil I still recommend very much to get an older engine running greate again.

Reply to
Niels Ulrik

well?

Reply to
Niels Ulrik

I have no opinion on which of the cars you are looking at might be good or bad, but I think it's odd to trade a car one has already sorted for one that a mystery, and most likely new problems. I understand it seems a smart business move, but I wonder if you will come to regret it?

Also your car looks shockingly like mine :~)

Martin Joseph

cool dude. great car. I'm looking at a 190D 2.5 TD:

I think that will be my next car.

forget the others. this 190TD 2.5 rocks.

Reply to
Niels Ulrik