Mercedes s 350d 96a -96

How much does it run per liter of diesel?
It is a turbo diesel.
It is as easy to repair relatively as a 190 (W201)?
Regards
Niels

What would you say... this or the other:
S 350 Turbo Diesel http://www.blocket.se/view/3857613.htm?caller=hll_s&l=0&c=1&city=0 129.000 swedish kroner or
E 270 CDI http://www.blocket.se/view/3621954.htm?caller=hll_s&l=0&c=1&city=0 205.000 swedisk kroner or
same as above but E 320 CDI 186.000 swedish kroner
I strongly like the E270 for economy but the S350 seems an awsome car.

Does this mean there is something wrong with the chainsaw mobile?
said:

Dearest no, engine runs better now than ever since I got - no more ratles and responds very good.
No, I am moving to Sweden and cars are cheaper and I am selling my 190D here in my birth country. As you can see here is my 190D 2.5D: http://www.bilbasen.dk/biler/private/showcar.asp?idW3779&page=2
I also had a look at this which is in Sweden: http://www.blocket.se/view/3733977.htm?caller=hll_s&l=0&c=1&city=0
Cars are less than half the price in Sweden and I have bought a house in the region Halland.
So, all is fine and chainsaw oil I still recommend very much to get an older engine running greate again.
said:

well?
On 2005-01-05 17:35:21 -0800, "Niels Ulrik"

I have no opinion on which of the cars you are looking at might be good or bad, but I think it's odd to trade a car one has already sorted for one that a mystery, and most likely new problems. I understand it seems a smart business move, but I wonder if you will come to regret it?
Also your car looks shockingly like mine :~)
http://homepage.mac.com/mjoecups/hardware/PhotoAlbum30.html
said:

cool dude. great car. I'm looking at a 190D 2.5 TD: http://www.blocket.se/view/3733977.htm?caller=hll_s&l=0&c=1&city=0
I think that will be my next car.
forget the others. this 190TD 2.5 rocks.