Mercedes Viano Activity - Prototype from Hannover 2004

Hello Mercedes-Fans,
ive added a lot of Pictures from the Prototype here:
http://www.hadel.net/autos/html/d_pkw_mercedes_viano_activity_.html
Please apologize that my Homepage is only in German ;-)

Jens
Ohmigawd, a Merc pickup truck.. :-)
And the drawer....
Nice pics!
DAS

Those are great pictures...and in some ways the vehicle appeals to me (The pickup thing), but man is that thing UGLY looking...
Marty

I think, some serious new paint job in classic Mercedes light alloy silver would have saved the day, wouldn't it?
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
On 9 Nov 2004 00:10:53 GMT, Frank Kemper wrote:

Nope! That thing has fallen out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Spraying it silver would just make it a disgusting silver truck as opposed to a disgusting red truck :o) Mike W126 300SE 234,000 Miles W115 220