Mercedes Viano Activity - Prototype from Hannover 2004

Hello Mercedes-Fans,

i´ve added a lot of Pictures from the Prototype here:

Please apologize that my Homepage is only in German ;-)

Jens

Reply to
Jens Hadel

Ohmigawd, a Merc pickup truck.. :-)

And the drawer....

Nice pics!

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

Those are great pictures...and in some ways the vehicle appeals to me (The pickup thing), but man is that thing UGLY looking...

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Martin Joseph haute in die Tasten:

I think, some serious new paint job in classic Mercedes light alloy silver would have saved the day, wouldn't it?

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper

Nope! That thing has fallen out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Spraying it silver would just make it a disgusting silver truck as opposed to a disgusting red truck :o) Mike W126 300SE 234,000 Miles W115 220

Reply to
Just Mike