This musta been the prototype

well, most people will call any 2-door wagon a "Nomad" even though it's a model particular to Chevy...

nate

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

"

"

Reply to
N8N

What'd they call 'em BEFORE the Nomad? NoName? ;-)

John

Reply to
fieronut

I asked a friend of mine, who had a '57 Chevy Nomad, what they called the Pontiac versions. "Parts Cars", he said Mike M.

Reply to
Mike

Notinsane?

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Damn! The Fr9day befpre last I* answered that question, but now I can't!

Well, I'm used to that.

I also told them of a Vega dress-up kit (adaptions to B pillar) that looked really nice.

Guess I'll sign off and the name of P> I asked a friend of mine, who had a '57 Chevy Nomad, what they called the

Reply to
midlant

Is Safari what your looking for,Karl?

Reply to
Bob

I call mine FUN and 2drs are cool

Bob Whiten Wagonmaster

Wagonmaster

Reply to
midlant

Safari

I know a family that drove one till the mid 1960's

Reply to
Green Acres is the place to be

"

"

Reply to
midlant

The one near the bottom of this vast stack of Nomad-related or inspired vehicles is the one I was thinking of.

http://www.v> IIRC, The Nomad was a prototype Corvette, fastback, maybe even a

"

"

Reply to