ML-320 How to disable the auto-lock system

I have a 99 ML-320 with 120,000 miles that has the famous machine gun locks. How can I disable the automatic locking system? Is there something that I can unplug under the dash or is this something that
the dealer will have to deal with. There starting to drive my wife and I crazy. Any information would be helpful-Thanks, John