ml 320 radio

The car came from the garage and now I need the code to turn on the radio which I don't have.

My daughter try to put some codes but nothing works because we don't have the right one.

I would like to know if someone knows an easy way to get the code, I know the dealer can give it to me, but they want me to take the car there, and it's quite a distance, I would like to try to get it without going to the dealer.

Thank you

Reply to
mgrandoit

Peter W Peternouschek

I just got the code , but the radio keeps saying "WAIT", and I can't put the code.

Can someone please help me? It's very hard to drive without radio

Thank you,

Reply to
mgrandoit

Are you serious?????

Reply to
David J

Thanks for your "COMMENT" Mr. david.

Reply to
mgrandoit

Sometimes the unit wants a period of 3 hours (or so) to pass b4 inputing a new code, after incorrect codes have been entered in succesion. Best "wait" several hours and retry with the "correct code".

Reply to
ian

I believe you can try to disconnect the battery for few minutes and try to enter the code again. I had similar problem couple of years ago. By the way, check your service receipt. The radio code maybe there.

Reply to
AG

Anyone who finds "its hard to drive without a radio" shouldn't be behind the wheel. End of story.

Reply to
David J

The story doesn't end yet! How do you know the traffic in the morning going to work, so you can avoid certain roads??????????

Reply to
mgrandoit

It's a security thing. The rule is designed to foil theives. It's a hassle, but it's the price we pay for having crooks out there who want what we have without having to work for it.

Reply to
wolfpuppy

I'm guessing you don't have an hour commute to work one way, right?

Reply to
wolfpuppy