ML320 Cargo Liner

I just received a Husky cargo liner for my '99 ML320. I am dissappointed that it doesn't fit as snuggly as in the picture. It is about 1-2 inches too short in width. I'm deciding whether I should just keep it or get the
WeatherTech one.
Does anyone know if the WeatherTech provides a more custom fit? It costs about $35 more @ autoanything.com. Any comments on either product?
Thanks in advance for your help.
-- RAG --