Disco 3 load liner / cargo barrier problem

Does anyone have a Discovery 3 fitted with the cargo barrier & the semi rigid loadspace protector? If so does your loadspace protector foul the brackets of the barrier that attach to the tie down points?

Reply to
David Harrison

David, this seems to be a known problem (at least at my dealership) I've been trying to get a response of Land Rover but the men in the office don't like to answer there phone.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Dickinson

Reply to
David Harrison

Further to my earlier post, Land Rover have now acknowledged that the problem exists & a new load liner will be available in 2 or 3 months. "David Harrison" wrote in message news:dh9kl8$a3r$1$ snipped-for-privacy@news.demon.co.uk...

Reply to
David Harrison