navigation cd images

need 2001 s class navigation cd
any thoughts?
thanks

mn wrote:

eBay
Are there any other options? Looks like they are selling for the same price as the MB dealer is offering.

That's because they are expensive, and the only source for them is the dealerships. I suspect you are asking for stolen content (I could rip an ISO image of my disk and put it on-line for you for free), but I suspect there's not a lot of interest here in that kind of thing.
I believe you can use the Blaupunkt navigation CD... check further.