Navigation CD for S-type

I am looking for a recent Jaguar S-type navigation CD for the Benelux, it might also be a copy. The version I have is V02.36.33 but I like to update it. I would also be prepared to exchange it for a Jaguar S-type navigation CD for France (copy) version V02.30.32 (year 2001). Rob

Reply to
Rob B.

Hello Rob, I can offer you copy CD´s for Germany. I have a S-Type 4.0 built 2001. If you have any cd´s from UK but also France or Benelux I would be happy to trade. Please advise. Oliver

Reply to
HamburgJag

I have a Great Britain CD and am looking for Spain

Reply to
Trevor98