Jaguar S-Type Navigation CD

I'm looking for navigation CD's for regions 3, 4, 5 and 6. I have 9 and will gladly share a copy of it.

Reply to
Jim McDonald

I am not at home so therefore do not know which region I have. But I remember it is version 2003. It's in a 2005 S Type, and I am in Georgia (USA). Do you have that region?

Reply to
Grasshopper

I am looking for any navigation CD just got a 2000 S type 4.0 without any can you help

Reply to
ajf_b004

I live on th eeast coast and Im looking for Cds also can you guys help out

2000 S type 4.0
Reply to
ajf_b004

"ajf_b004" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

East coast, try a few wreckers around Sydney!!!

Usenet, wonderful thing :-)

Reply to
Ron the Barbarian

Hello, I just purchased a 2001 S-type and also need additional CD-ROM based Navtech discs, especially looking for #s 8 & 7 in that order. Currently, I have # 6 (upper NY, Ohio, Ky, Tenn) Actually having trouble obtaining new disc from NAVTECH (they are out of them #7) As such they want an arm/leg and a first born, for these individual disc that are outdated. I mean... these disc are based on 98-99 data. The other thing is that Jag went with a new system in 2003 which utilizes a DVD based sending unit with a single DVD for the whole U.S. So the NAVTECH people don't feel obligated to upgrade the original discs. Perhaps an exc/sharing program would solve our short term needs. Other than the responses on the forum, I was wondering what information were you able to come up with? Also I question if these disc would be interchangable with say a BMW disc by NAVTECH. The only other option is to rip out the sending module and install a newer module but keep the dash monitor with whatever modifications that would be necessary to mate the two, if at all possible.

Jagfrk

Reply to
Jagfrk

Jagfrk - can you give me your email address and maybe we can help each other out? Mine is snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
jmcwells

Jagfrk,

If you can send me a mesage we might be able to get together on this. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
jmcwells

I have the 05 S-Type with the Alpine Navigation System that plays the nav DVD's. Am I to understand that the player would also play DVD movies?

Reply to
Grasshopper

I have Region #1(CA,NV) I REALLY need #2(OR,WA, ETC).

Email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
WS4LIF

I am looking for Map #2....

I have #1.

Email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Thanks!

Reply to
WS4LIF

I can offer copy CD´s from Germany. Which ones can you? Oliver

Reply to
HamburgJag

I have Georgia/Florida.

Reply to