dash removal on w210

I want to install a single din gps unit in the slot under the stereo. It is the slot behind the swing away door. How do I remove the dash to access slot?

also does anyone have the wiring diagram for the stereo on a 2000 e320? I want to route the sound through the existing stereo via a fm modulator, but want to hook up the power wires to the existing car stereo power.

also, does anyone know how to remove the wood trim above the center air vents?

Reply to
sfpd public affairs