Noisy A/C Circulation Pump on W124

Recently my 93 300E2.8 a/c circulation pump (next to 2 mono valves) has been giving out laud and high pitch humming sound whenever the a/c is on. Could I
just change the pump or I have to change the mono valves too? Any idea on how to change those items?
PinHooi Tee wrote:

Hi,
Are you referring to the auxillary water pump on the (right-hand drive) drivers side?
If you are in a warm climate, (according to your email, you are in Malaysia), then it's not really needed, as the heater core may leak in time (> 10 years). My mechanic here in Singapore advised me to bypass the whole system. i.e. remove the pump, and plug the lines.
Regards, WS
--
change to leews to mail.