Oil Pressure Gauge Leaking

_____ Hello,
I own a 1985 W123.133 300D turbo diesel car. The instrument cluster shows a film of oil at the bottom where the various indicator lights
are. I suspect that the oil pressure gauge is leaking very slowly. I don't know if oil is coming from the oil pressure line connection, or the coiled Bourdon tube.
Has anyone observed this problem? If yes, what is the least cost fix? Replace the entire temperature/fuel/pressure gauge assembly, or can i actually repair a leaking Bourdon tube, assuming that the connection to the oil filter is not leaking? -- Regards / JCH

I don't know which would be easier for you, because I don't know how easy it is for you to find one of these clusters in a junk yard. But for me, when my speedometer started acting up, I found an old 300D in a pick and pull junk yard, and 10 minutes later was the proud owner of a gauge cluster for 15 bucks. They slide right out. Nothing holds them in but friction. Just use a thin putty knife or something to run around it to break it loose if it has stuck to the rest of the dash.
If the nearest pick and pull is an eternity away, I don't konw how bad working on a bourbon tube is. Not familiar with them. I know what a bourbon bottle is. Great for cooking.