power seat

I have a 1990 e 300 and the pass side seat was working ,my son ran it all the way to the rears and now it wont go back forward it still bumps to the rear but nothing when you push button forward any sugestions will be very thanfull

Reply to
etjaja

Do you hear any motor sound when trying the switch? If not, then it is switch problem... pop off the switch knob and see if you can trigger the switch to activate motor.

If you do hear motor, then most likely the cable is loose... push the cable into the motor and see if it works.

Reply to
Tiger

Thanx i'll try that and post the results

Reply to
etjaja

how do you get the little seat looking switch cover off it looks like it would break if you tried to force it off thanx again

Reply to
etjaja

It is supposed to pops off when effor... straight outward toward you

Reply to
Tiger