power seat

I have a 1990 e 300 and the pass side seat was working ,my son ran it all the way to the rears and now it wont go back forward it still bumps to the rear but nothing when you push button forward any sugestions
will be very thanfull
Do you hear any motor sound when trying the switch? If not, then it is switch problem... pop off the switch knob and see if you can trigger the switch to activate motor.
If you do hear motor, then most likely the cable is loose... push the cable into the motor and see if it works.
Thanx i'll try that and post the results
how do you get the little seat looking switch cover off it looks like it would break if you tried to force it off thanx again
It is supposed to pops off when effor... straight outward toward you