question about automatic transmission program selector of SLK350

reading the owner manual i see that are available 2 different program selector: one includes C/S options (Confort and Sport) one includes C/S/M option (Confort, Sport and Manual)
which of these is available for SLK350 7G-tronic automatic transmission?
thanks in advance
davide

C,S and M
I have a 350 with that transmission.

I should have said that even in S mode you can change gear from the buttons behind the steering wheel like normal tiptronic. I think the M mode speeds up the changes but I have never really used it. In M mode it will not let you drop to a gear which would cause the engine to over rev.
Gordon Hudson wrote:

thanks a lot gordon, just to know because in the brochure i see only photo with C/S option, but brochure il common for every model, also for SL 200 5gear automatic trasmission and for 55AMG, so i wondered why.
maybe C/S option is for 5gear automatic SLK200
bye and thanks again
--
WNC2 - World Nutrition Center 2 - Integratori per lo sport
ONLINE STORE: http://www.wnc2.biz

It depends which country you are in. In the UK the 7 speed is standard on the 350 but not the 200. In other countries it may be different and if you are buying a used one it may have different spec becvause you can order the 350 with the four speed if you really want it. I am not sure about the 280. The standard 4 speed is the same as the one in the C class.
The SLK is based on the C class. I have the C class sport and it has SLK wheels, brakes, brake disks steering wheel and pedals.
Gordon Hudson wrote:

in italy 200 has an optional 5gear automatic transmission
instead 280, 350 and 55 have an optional 7G-Tronic, first two with an optional single steering wheel button on left side, 55 has a "speedshift" with double leverage.
i'm waiting a new 350 for the end of june
--
WNC2 - World Nutrition Center 2 - Integratori per lo sport
ONLINE STORE: http://www.wnc2.biz

Quality.........

Oh no, you have found my secret hideout.