Radio wiring question

I am adding a XM radio feed to the Becker head in an '82 SD. The existing four power wires into the unit are red, grey, black and brown. The XM receiver unit has a yellow line that is to connect to the battery, a red
that connects to the accessory line, and a black to ground.
Does anyone know which of the radio wires match to those required for the XM receiver?
Thanks, in advance.
Are you sure about black?
Brown is definitely your ground... so that's black on the XM.
The red is normally switched source... meaning it only turns on when key is on... use a multimeter/voltmeter to make sure that is switched.
The yellow is constant 12V... it should be hooked to another yellow.
The grey is light as in turning on your headlight will light up the Bekker unit.
Thanks, Tiger, for your input to this and many other inquiries. Yes, what I stated is correct. I got some info from another site with this wiring scheme for the SD: Red to constant 12v Black to ignition Brown to ground Gray to illumination
I wire the XM accordingly and, bingo, it works fine!!