Re: '94 300E ....How Do I turn off Check Engine Light?

Find out what is turning it on, FIX it, then turn off the light.
If you had a car with an oil warning light that came on, would you ask "How do I
remove the bulb?"

This is an older Mercedes product. Therefore you can not turn off the little yellow light. It is put there to assure the Mercedes staff of an endless source of repair income. Really the Chermans Cleverest Invention to date! The unfixable not broken indicator!!!!
Good Luck!!!
mcbrue yellowlitly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420
I just read that the Mercedes management is claiming that quality control issues have been fixed and warranty claims are down.
Maybe the new S will be worth a try.
.
I think that this model year has a flash code button on the OBDI interface. This is near the battery. I can't recall the sequence, but I seem to recall that you can hold the button down for several seconds to clear the codes. But... you might first want to find out *why* the check engine light came on in the first place.