Re: CLK320, 430, AMG

I have the CLK55 soft top. The only fault mine (still) has is that it looses hydraulic fluid from the system that operates the soft-top mechanism. Typically it'll do 20-30 cycles before it needs refilling. After a few
attempts to get MB to fix it, I gave up and just live with it.
The engine and all the other bits & bobs have all worked fine. Goes well too!
I have a 2003 CLK320 Cabriolet. I've had a number of minor electrical issues, but that's it. I have not had the hydraulic fluid problem noted below.