Wrangler - Soft Top

Just bought an 04 Rubicon and it came with both tops. I love the looks of the Hard Top and would like to sell the Soft Top. It is Black with deep tint and all pieces to fit on a Wrangler with Full Doors.

Does anybody have any idea what the Soft Top is worth $$.

Thanks Chuck

Reply to
Chucky

I'll give ya $100 if it fits my 99!

;-)

Seriously -- go check eBay or look for listings in your local area. Guess it depends on where you live -- Alaska? Maybe not so much. The south? Probably a bit more.

Eric

Reply to
Eric

where are you located I would love to buy it I will give a lot more than

100!

Reply to
IsellJeeps

New soft top with hardware would go for around $700.00 I would think.

Nat Man

Reply to
Nat Man

Located in North Missouri - First guy with $400 would be the proud owner.

Thanks Chuck

Reply to
Chuck