Re: France 'forming ethnic ghettoes'

>>> I'm not Ken Ehrett? >> >>Of course not, you're Sable, Sable. > >Then who am I you gerbil stuffing fat f*ck?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! < wipes tears from eyes....>

Reply to
Bogart

Pick up the annual report and we'll go through it together. You do know what's in the annual report, correct?

HAHAHAHAHA!! A bloated fathomo junkman who doesn't know anything about cars.

I don't have a 97 anything, Fathomo.

Reply to
Bogart

Perhaps you can explain, you gerbil stuffing fat f*ck, how someone you claim is a sock has a verifiable phone number and address? How does a sock purchase a home, Nick?

Reply to
Bogart

Sable, a boring station wagon, as driven by boring housewives.

Does anyone go for hags like you?

That's a new delusion.

Weren't you begging me to call you?

But then you cry about stalking...