Re: it's no wonder the brave iraqi resistance fight back...

Page 2 of 3

Hear! Hear!

Well, we can't expect a cogent suggestion from someone who quotes 163 lines in order to add two, can we?
sayeth:

Wow! I've never taken the time to count lines. That's great!
Waiving the right to remain silent, "The earnest one"

A real newsreader shows you the number of lines.

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,

What makes him a bastard?
photographer wrote:

I'm not surprised that you're the last to know.

Nahh, "ensuing all _your_ logic" is a completely different case.
sayeth:

kill
following
I am British and proud of being so Greg. You have me confused with a certain retarded car breaker - it is he who wishes to shed himself of his British nationality.
photographer wrote:

I'll leave that - too easy!
sayeth:

certain
British
I know - even you cannot stretch to defending the traitorous car breaker on that one;-)
photographer wrote:

It was the "> > I am British and proud of being so Greg." part I was refering to.
sayeth:

that
on
refering
Of course you were Greg - don't worry your secret is safe. Nick would be none the wiser anyway;-)
On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 08:09:00 +1200, Gregory Procter

Groggy is an accomplished slobbering moron.
sayeth:

Tell that kind of clap trap to the surviving relatives of those killed 9/11/01 and see how long you remain standing.

Which has what to do with Iraq??

And the name of one Iraqi involved in 9/11 is:_________ __________
But if you're going to invoke "9/11" (has this replaced "42" as the answer to every question?), the *cough* "coalition" has killed THREE TIMES AS MANY civilians as died on 9/11.
That's right. The death toll of "Operation Iraqi Freedom" is three times the death toll of 9/11.
sayeth:

I'm confused...what is that ratio compared to those who died under Saddam's regime? Okay...let's go to Africa instead...so what's the ratio of Sudan citizens compared to.................. Oh hell, just nuke all the Islamic bastards.
sayeth:

Deaths + more deaths != good.
Oh, and the name of one Iraqi involved in 9/11 is:_________ __________

Now you see the problem with trying to fix all the world's problems. It's impossible.
"Free trade and neutrality with all nations, entangling alliances with none." - Thomas Jefferson

Are you on the way to your local recruitment office, coward?
sayeth:

At 67 years no. Anyway I put in 8 years 9 mos and 21 days. And you.....???????

Me? I cannot name one Iraqi involved in 9/11. Why can't you admit that you can't either?
sayeth:

Still don't see the answer to the question: How long did you serve? By the way, I can't name any of those known to have taken part in 9/11 and really don't care to waste grey matter memorizing worthless information. On the other hand, can you prove none were involved? We probably won't know the truth for a long time, if ever. Remember Chamberlain? Oh hell, it doesn't make any difference anyway. You have your mind made up and so do I...just nuke all the bastards and get it overwith. How do I know they're all bastards? Their ancestor, Ishmael, was the bastard son of Abraham so it follows that it just rolls right on down the line.